Redemption Bible Fellowship
Sunday, November 2nd 2014
WorshipÖTrue or False
Picture 1: the childrenís birth. (v.1-2).
†† There was the birth of Cain
†† There was the birth of Abel (hebhel).
Picture 2: the childrenís profession (v.2) †
Picture 3: the childrenís worship (v.3-4). †
1. First, there was Cainís false worship:
2. Second, there was Abelís true worship:
Picture 4: Godís response to their worship (v.4-5). †
1. God did not just accept and reject the offerings; He accepted and rejected the man as well.
2. What was it that made Abelís offering acceptable?
††††††††† (Hebrews 11:4) †(1 Peter 2:24)
3. What was it that made Cainís offering unacceptable?
Picture 5: Cainís reaction (v.5).
(Psalm 37:8) (Proverbs 14:17) (Proverbs 16:32)
Picture 6: Godís warning (v.6-7). †
1. If you do what is right, you will be accepted.
2. If you do not do what is right, then sin lies at the door.
3. Sin desires to have you.
4. You must master sin. †(John 14:6)